• To build a foundation that will develop school competence and school readiness;
• To promote the development of each child into a self-confident, risk-taking lifelong learner;
• To recognize that all children learn differently, are not on the same timeline and are most successful in a balanced child –initiated and teacher-facilitated learning environment;
• To provide activities and an environment that are safe, healthy, inviting, and well maintained while balancing rest and activity;
• To foster a feeling of being loved and welcomed by providing an environment where the love of Jesus is expressed openly;
• To teach children to honor and respect each person regardless of cultural differences or differing abilities;
…and to create an active partnership with families based on cooperation and respect to provide consistency for your child’s development.