Meals and Snacks
Children’s Village provides nutritious, well-balanced meals. Adequate nutrition is critical for the growth and development of children. We feel providing children with well-balanced meals and snacks in a pleasant atmosphere can help them develop healthy eating habits. In our start of the art kitchen, our cook provides a daily on-site prepared meal for toddlers, preschoolers, and school age children when school is not in session.
- Breakfast: Cheerios, Bananas and Milk
- Morning Snack: Club Crackers, Water or Milk
- Lunch: Chili with meat, Green Salad, Pears, Cornbread and Milk
- Afternoon Snack: Vanilla Yogurt, Graham Crackers, Pineapple Juice
- Late Afternoon Snack: Ham slices, Ritz Crackers, Milk