Volunteer with us!
Vision House and Children’s Village offers meaningful volunteer opportunities to the community with the goal of increasing our capacity to educate children and to serve the poor and homeless and help promote positive transformation of their lives. Through a structured screening and training process, we provide these meaningful volunteer opportunities through the promotion of our core values of Christ-centered integrity, helping and service, achievement, respect, and teamwork.
Volunteers can expect to:
- Have their time respected.
- Be educated about the organization, mission, policies, people and programs.
- Be provided effective orientation, training, support and supervision.
- Receive good instruction by someone who is experienced, well-informed, patient and thoughtful.
- Have the opportunity to build skills and knowledge, through advancement to assignments of more responsibility.
- Be heard, experience respect for comments and suggestions, as well as to participate in planning (if so desired).
- Be appropriately recognized for their efforts.
- Have the opportunity for fellowship and to make new friends.
If you’re interested in volunteering in Renton, please contact Debbie Gannon by email or at 425-228-6356. To volunteer in Shoreline, please contact Heather Ellis by email or at 206-812-8834.
Other Vision House Volunteer Opportunities